KEF Ci130QR High Quality Ceiling Speaker White – 100W
The KEF Ci130QR High Quality Ceiling Speaker White features gold plated spring loaded binding posts, a computer optimised trim ring and an ultra thin bezel.
Tangerine Waveguide: The ‘tangerine’ waveguide has exceptionally wide dispersion characteristics, and provides excellent driver protection.
Ultra Thin Bezel:KEF’s search for the definitive discreet Ci speaker has culminated in the new Ultra Thin Bezel designs, offering the slimmest possible visible rim around the speaker.
Forward Woofer Mounting:Forward woofer mounting is another KEF technology that eliminates diffraction and ensures we create speakers that perform brilliantly regardless of placement.
Computer Optimised Trim Ring:The new, computer optimised trim ring offers stunning midrange clarity and a more open and natural sound across a wider area.
Special Grille Treatments:Seven of the Ci Round speakers now feature a powder-coated grille with a proprietary plasticised additive, delivering corrosion resistance that’s ideal for humid conditions.
- UTB™ Ultra Thin Bezel
- 130mm (5.25in.) Uni-Q driver array
- 19mm (0.75in.) Aluminium dome tweeter and ‘tangerine’ waveguide
- Gold plated spring loaded binding posts
- Nominal impedance 8Ohm
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m) 87dB
- Frequency response +/-6dB open-backed 45Hz – 34kHz
- Crossover frequency 3.8kHz
- Drive units LF: 130mm (5.25in.) MF: – HF: 19mm (0.75in.)
- Recommended amplifier power 10-100W
- Product external dimensions Diameter Ø: 193.4mm (7.61in.) Depth: 83mm (3.28in.)
- Cut-out dimension Diameter: 158mm (6.22in.)
- Mounting depth from surface Product only: 77.8mm (3.06in.)
There are no reviews yet.