Klipsch CS-16C II Ceiling Speaker
Get crystal clear sound with minimal effort through Klipsch signature horn-loaded speakers. We’ve been perfecting the art of horn-loaded audio since 1946.
Klipsch CS-16C II Ceiling Speaker (Single)
Using the same design principles of our premium architectural and box speaker lines, the all new Klipsch Custom series delivers true Klipsch sound to any budget. The CS-16C II features a 6.5” Polymer woofer and a 1” Polymer tweeter. Utilizing Klipsch Patent-Pending SkyHook™ Tool-Free Installation System by Swarm technology, your install time is reduced by 75%.
- 6.5” Polymer woofer
- 1” Polymer tweeter
- Patent-Pending SkyHook™ Tool-Free Installation System
- Bezel-Free Magnetic Grille
- Frequency Range 57Hz – 20kHz +/- 3dB
- High Frequency Driver 1″ (2.5cm) Polymer Dome Tweeter
- Low Frequency Driver 6.5” (16.51cm) Polymer Woofer
- Sensitivity 91 dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Power Handling 35W RMS / 140W Peak
- Impedance 8 Ohm compatible
- Enclosure Type ABS/Infinite Baffle
- Finish Black Baffle/Frame, White Paintable Grille
- Product Diameter 23.6cm
- Mounting Depth 3.91” (9.9cm)
- Cutout Dimensions 3.99” (20.3cm)
- Product Weight 5.1 lbs (2.3kg)
- Included Flat Paintable Magnetic Grille
- Installation Kit IK-650-C II (Sold Separately)
- Fire Rated Enclosure ME-650-C (Sold Separately)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.