KEF Ci50R High Quality 2″ Ceiling Speaker – 30W
Imagine a speaker that’s no more obtrusive than a standard 50mm (2in.) low voltage downlighter, yet powerful enough to flood a sizeable space with high definition sound and designed to smoothly integrate and architecturally match with existing downlighting. Impressively vocal and superbly balanced, the KEF Ci50R High Quality 2″ Ceiling Speaker is a masterpiece of intelligent miniaturisation – and thanks to the design and specification of the drive unit, a deceptively accomplished performer in real rooms.
It is available with White. As visually discreet as a speaker can possibly be, the Ci50R delivers the listening pleasure to match its outstanding value for all but the most demanding installations.
Small is beautiful.
Features and benefits:
Purpose-built for flush mounting into walls and ceilings, the Ci50R delivers KEF audio quality as unobtrusively as possible, and with KEF’s standard lighting style fitting, you’ll also find them amazingly easy and rapid to install.
The Ci Series Ci50R is best suited for plastered or suspended ceilings where high quality background music and speech reinforcement applications require hi-fi performance such as:
- Multi Room systems
- Lounges, Bars, Boutiques
- Boardrooms & Offices
- Nominal Impedance 6Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m) 82dB
- Frequency Response +/-6dB 2pi/open-backed 125 – 20kHz
- Frequency Response +/-6dB With back can/rear enclosure 170 – 20KHz
- Drive Units (LF / MF / HF) – / 50mm / –
- Recommended Amplifier Power 10-30W
- Features White / Optional Metal Back Can
- Product External Dimensions (Height / Width / Depth) 80mm (3.15in.) / – / 55mm (2.17in.) / 90mm (3.54in.) with back can
- Cut-out Dimension (Height / Width) 65mm (2.56in.) / 70mm (2.76in.) with back can
- Mounting Depth from Surface (Product only / With back can) 50mm (1.97in.) / 90mm (3.54in.)
There are no reviews yet.