Leveraging a 10″ spun copper Cerametallic™ woofer and high-efficiency Class-D amplifier, the Klipsch SPL-100 subwoofer delivers best-in-class low-frequency output.
- 10″ Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers – exceptionally light and extremely rigid, providing remarkable low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion for higher, cleaner output using less amplifier power.
- Class D Amplifier with 200W RMS / 450W Peak – The built-in, high efficiency amplifier features an analog preamp design, which maintains the original signal path for cleaner, true-to-source reproduction. The Class D output stage ensures maximum efficiency for maximum output, detail, and low frequency power.
- Klipsch Cerametallic™ cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity.
- Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that’s secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
- Bass-Reflex via Exclusive Front-Firing Internal-Flare Port
- Premium Scratch-Resistant Finish
- Shock-absorbing rubber feet, steel grille posts and a woven cloth grille for a premium look and feel
- Dimensions: 16.5” x 14” x 17.3”